Information We Collect
To fulfil your booking, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, details of Insurance, any relevant Certification and the details of the Event that you are booking.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our exhibitors is important to our Committee. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
All data we collect and retain is stored via Microsoft and protected by several layers of protection including Avast Secure Line with Bank Safe Mode, Malware Bytes Web, Exploit and Ransomware Protection and PC Password Protection.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Anne Maine, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to adhere to these terms may invalidate your booking and result in you being asked to leave the event, it may also impact any further bookings you hold with LITEs events including the potential loss of any fees paid.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions the Organisers are LITEs events and comprise of the Committee Members which refers to Anne Maine, Toni Belle, Keellee Williams, Jo Kerr and Sharon Green.
1. All stallholders must be on time and inform LITEs events of any delay. If a specific time slot is given please take note of this, any arrivals outside the allotted time may be asked to wait due to loading/unloading restrictions.
2. All stallholders must give as much notice as possible if you are unable to attend, this allows us to fill the gap appropriately as empty space does not give a good impression and may reflect badly on the event itself.
3. Please do not make any attempt to pack away before closing time unless you are told otherwise by a member of the LITEs committee, not only is this unprofessional but it can have a detrimental effect on your fellow stallholders and the event itself. Furthermore, all stallholders must be ready for business at the opening time agreed upon when booking unless otherwise advised by the organiser.
4. Your table should have coverings that reach the floor and therefore hide any boxes kept under tables, furthermore, if storage space is available please utilise this to ensure the event remains professional, neat and tidy at all times. Many venues do not permit the use of glitter/confetti/sprinkles so please check with the organiser should you wish to use any of these items. Furthermore, please ensure ALL rubbish is removed from your allotted space at the end of the event.
5. Please ensure that what you bring on the day is agreed upon booking or via prior arrangement. If items are not to the standard described or undeclared the organisers reserve the right to request the removal of items and view this as a breach of terms and conditions.
6. To attend any of our events you MUSTsupply your own set up, this includes tables, chairs, rails, gazebo and appropriate weights where necessary. Your space will be allocated to reflect the venue and you must set up your space appropriately. Please note we have no spare set up and all equipment must be fit for purpose.
7. Please be mindful of other stallholders and keep within your allotted area leaving them room to access their area. We do not have space at any event to accommodate additional requests for side tables or displays. Please contact us if you wish to be considered for extra space/display equipment for your booked event. However, please note as we try to give everyone adequate room this may not be possible. Failure to keep within your allotted area will be seen as a breach of these terms, you will be asked to reduce your display size and this could affect future bookings with the organiser.
8. All stallholders must bear in mind health and safety at all times, please ensure that items are displayed carefully to minimise risk to others. Any boxes and storage under tables or table coverings must be secured to minimise trip hazard. Any incidents of this nature will be covered under your own public liability insurance therefore please ensure we have a copy of this. Furthermore, if you are selling food and beverages or any other items which require additional certificates for public safety (such as skincare) you must ensure that you have relevant documents available and provided to us with your booking form. Failure to supply appropriate documents will invalidate your booking with LITEs Events.
9. All items for sale must be clearly priced at all times, at certain events we may request these are printed as opposed to handwritten, if this is required notice will be given.
10. If public participation is required for any demonstrations you will need to ensure they are fully aware of any risks that may apply. Please let us know of this in advance, anything of this nature will be at your own risk and covered by your own insurance. Please note naked flames or smoke machines are not permitted within any venue.
11. Electric power points may be available if required, however all equipment must be PAT tested and fitted with a circuit breaker, proof of this must be supplied to the organiser. Please note electricity is not always available at all events.
12. Please note that depending on the environment we reserve the right to refuse access to any children accompanying stallholders, in most retail environments minors are not permitted therefore to avoid any issues or the risk of your insurance being invalidated please contact us to confirm if minors are permitted.
13. We recommend that you contact HMRC regarding your tax obligations and you will be required to demonstrate your name and business name on your stall, you must display a banner or some form of signage indicating your business name at all our events.
14. If your access is barred by locked doors or electrically controlled shutters etc. please alert the organiser who can open/close there for you. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS YOURSELF DUE TO INSURANCE AND HEALTH AND SAFETY REASONS!
15. Stallholders must remain professional at all times, this includes consuming food/drink discreetly and behind your stall away from customers.
16. Be polite and courteous at all times – do not moan to customers about your problems at home or personal woes. Greet those potential customers with a smile and do not moan to other stallholders, your negativity can be contagious at an event. Negative interference or conversation with a fellow exhibitor during their transactions or verbal exchanges with potential customers can result in their losing a sale.
17. Please do not ‘hide’ behind your items, customers need to see you and be able to engage with you – smile all the time and do not spend time on your phone. Whilst we understand you need to use it to check in, promote, advertise and accept card payments it is unprofessional to an observing customer and could lose you a sale through lack of engagement. Mobile phones are not allowed on the shop floor in a retail environment for a reason.
18. All stallholders must adhere to the law with items on display, this includes copyright and trademark laws as well as trading standards or licensing requirements and intellectual property rights. This includes but is not limited to recognisable people and items. The organisers reserve the right to request the removal of any items deemed to infringe on this condition.
19. Payment Plans. The admin/booking fee per event is payable upon sending your booking form to secure your place and is non-refundable however this admin/booking fee will be offset towards your final total for all events booked. If multiple events are booked a payment plan may be offered at the organisers discretion, please contact us for details, however failure to abide by the payment plan terms may result in voiding the booking and therefore a breach of these terms and conditions. If multiple events are booked the first event and the admin/booking fee per booked event must be paid within 7 days of the organiser receiving the booking form. Failure to pay the agreed sum will result in your booking being cancelled.
20. Should the whole event be cancelled by the organiser for any reason an alternative date may be offered or all funds paid for said event will be returned to the stallholder.
21. Upon completion of the booking and payment of the admin/booking fee the stallholder agrees to these terms and conditions and agrees that any breach of these terms or cancellation of the booking on the part of the stallholder will result in the forfeit of the admin/booking fee as per the organisers terms.
LITEs Events will make all reasonable attempts to provide necessary services and facilities for the smooth operation of the event, however LITEs Events accept no responsibility for the breakdown or failure of such services and facilities. LITEs Events are also unable to guarantee how many visitors will attend any event. Please note it is the stallholders responsibility to ensure any vehicles are appropriately and legally parked for the duration of the event.
Stallholders may not have any claim whatsoever against LITEs Events in respect of any loss or damage, consequent upon the event failing for any reason or the venue becoming completely or partially unavailable for the holding of the event.
LITEs Events reserve the right to manage the event appropriately including the removal of any stallholder or individual for whatsoever reason.
Any unoccupied spaces will be dressed or re-allocated appropriately by LITEs Events prior to the opening of the event.
Contact details of appropriate committee members will always be provided prior to an event, please utilise these details should they be required. Please also note that emails may not be received within 24 hours before an event due to organisational commitments therefore please use alternative contact details.
When you book your stall
Before You Set Off
At the venue
Booking form Etiquette
LITEs Events do not collect payments on the day. All bookings are to be paid before event